Get Involved and Volunteer!
As a non-profit organization, volunteers are vital to our productivity and high quality programming! Be a part of something special and help us to make a difference in our community. Whether you can help out for an hour, a day, or would like to volunteer on a regular basis, we greatly appreciate your help. For more information on volunteering contact Megan Graffius at (715) 543-2085 or send an email to email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Education and Outreach: (Discovery Guide/Nook/Story Walk/Family Play Day/Youth Eco Series)
- Programs/Events (Nibbles N' Knowledge, Special events, Festivals/Community Outreach)
- Citizen Science (acoustic bat monitoring, lake level monitoring, aquatic invasive species monitoring, bird banding, bird population surveys, picture post monitoring, etc.)
- Office help (Front desk greeter, work database to update information, prepare mailings, organizing office supplies/pamphlets etc.)
- Landscaping and Trail Maintenance
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please complete this Volunteer Application and we will contact you soon!
Make a donation
Please be sure to type where you would like your donation applied into the text box on the next page when making your donation. This ensures that your donation is applied to the correct fund.